WoW Guild Rankings
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
MMO-Champion

Upcoming Change to Argus Waystones and Invasion Points, Blue Posts, Video Games Live

Empfohlene Beiträge

hearthstoneIcon.pngUpcoming Nerfs, HCT EU Playoffs, Custom Cards - Value Town #136 w/ Ant & Raven

Upcoming Change to Argus Waystones and Invasion Points
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
I wanted to give you a heads up that we are currently testing a hotfix aimed at addressing some player concerns with Argus Waystones and Invasion Points.

First, will be removing the Argus Waystone currency entirely. Players who currently have Argus Waystones will be compensated with a small amount of Veiled Argunite.

The weekly quests that previously required Argus Waystones will now require players to simply complete three Invasion Points.

We will also be increasing the cap on Veiled Argunite to 2,000 from 1,500, to make sure there are no issues with any of these changes - this will also act as a small quality of life increase for those of you seeing yourselves at the currency cap.

Thanks for all your feedback so far on Invasion Points, and we'll see you on Argus!

Patch 7.3 - Zealous Felslinger Armor Set
Patch 7.3 added the Zealous Felslinger cloth armor set. It drops from the Patch 7.3 rare spawns and the Legion War Supplies around Argus.

ZealousFelslinger.jpg
mvbar900.jpg

Level Type Slot Name Model Viewer
880 Cloth Head inv_cloth_helmet_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Visage
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Shoulders inv_cloth_shoulder_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Epaulets
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Chest inv_cloth_chest_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Robe
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Waist inv_cloth_belt_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Girdle
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Legs inv_cloth_pants_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Leggings
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Feet inv_cloth_boot_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Boots
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Wrists inv_cloth_bracer_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Cuffs
3dButton.png Modelviewer
880 Cloth Hands inv_cloth_glove_eredarargus_d_01.jpgZealous Felslinger's Handwraps
3dButton.png Modelviewer

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Follower Upgrades
You can buy Relinquished Armor Sets from Warmage Kath'leen on the Broken Shore for 400 Nethershards. These will instantly set a champion to item level 880. You might also find armor kits from treasure chests, rare elites and champion missions on Argus that will set a champion to item level 900.

I think you first need to level them up to 110. I tried to apply a 900 ilvl token to my last inactive follower, and was not allowed to use it till i leveled it to 110 (was inactive on 109).
Yep, that's true, my bad for not mentioning it! You can also buy experience books for Nethershards too. Or use the champion as a combat ally (if possible) so that they get XP each time you complete a World Quest. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Video Games Live - Blizzard Music
Video Games Live performed some Blizzard music at Gamescom!

View the full article

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag